Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Revive Our Hearts' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Revive Our Hearts' web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Revive Our Hearts at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Revive Our Hearts' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Though we do our best to ensure 100% accuracy, Revive Our Hearts does not warrant any of the materials on its web site. Revive Our Hearts may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Revive Our Hearts does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
5. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Revive Our Hearts' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.